Catcher Workout Camp | Ages: 8-10, 11-13, 14-16
This class will teach players the fundamentals of being a catcher (general set up, receiving pitches, framing, blocking, action stance, throw downs, covering bunts, drop 3rds, and being a leader on the field). The young group will work on modified instruction on the techniques above.
- This class will have 6 sessions for 75 min per session.
- If we get bad weather on any of the days, please have your son/daughter carry their shoes in and change when they get inside to help keep the facility clean.
- Masks are required for anybody that enters PCA.
- We do prefer drop off for our camps, but if you are not comfortable with that, we understand. We just ask, then, that only one parent/spectator allowed in facility. Please make arrangements for siblings. If there is an issue with this, please reach out to me so we can figure out a solution. We just want to limit the head count inside PCA as much as possible.
- Bring a water bottle with your name on it.
- Please arrive about 10 minutes early for check in. When you come in and there is a long line for check in, please maintain distance. We will get through it quickly as possible.
- Online payment preferred to speed up check in and less payment interaction during check-in.
- Coach Phil Pupillo is running the November and January camps
- Coach Jerry Rivera is running the February camps
CATCHERS WILL NEED TO BRING THEIR OWN GEAR